The EBT is making an effort to reduce its carbon footprint. Since sustainability is becoming a more and more important topic overtime, we want to contribute to the earth’s overall wellbeing.
We are making an effort to reduce our carbon footprint in the following ways:
- We have reduced the amount of flyers used for promotion;
- We developed an app to reduce the tickets and vouchers needed during the EBT;
- We are using sustainable promotion materials;
- We are increasingly making use of our and the university’s online promotion channels;
- We are increasingly using our social media channels for promotion purposes to reduce the amount of paper used.