On April 12, 13, 16, 17 and 18 the Company Days will take place. The Company Days are perfect to kick-start your career and meet various companies of your interest!
The following variety of activities will be offered during the Company Days:
- Company Presentations: in one hour, you get a first impression of the company of your interest and the opportunity to ask your questions. No CV selection is applied for this activity.
- Workshops: take a peek at the companies’ activities during an interactive workshop of 2,5 hours.
- Individual Conversations: discuss your opportunities within a company in either a 25 or 35 minute long thorough conversation with recruiters and a representative of the company of your choice.
- Business Lunches: meet the company of your interest in an informal way during a luxurious lunch at the Faculty Club or Auberge du Bonheur.
- Informal Drink (Esplanade): while talking to all participating companies, you can enjoy free drinks and snacks. You do not have to subscribe for this drink, as every EBT participant is welcome. One requirement: wear your EBT badge!
* The dress code depends on the activity
Subscription for multiple activities at the same time
If you are interested in joining multiple activities that take place at the same time and they are based on CV selection, it is possible to subscribe for both activities. When you subscribe for multiple activities at the same time, you will be asked to rank the activites according to your preference at “My Subscriptions”. Because of this, we can assign you to your preferred company activity if you are selected for both activities.