The Accountancy Orientation Day will take place on April 20. This day is for all students interested in auditing and is set up in such a way that you will get the opportunity to impress PwC, Deloitte, KPMG and EY with your skills and capabilities. The dress code of this day is business casual.
During the Accountancy Orientation Day, you will:
• Meet PwC, EY, KPMG and Deloitte
• Enrich yourself in a real-life business case, which will create a realistic picture of what it means to work in the accountancy sector.
• Have lunch with all students and recruiters at Tilbury’s
• Enjoy an exciting golf clinic at Prise d’Eau Golf
• Have a delicious barbecue and informal drink at Prise D’Eau Golf by Bonheur Horeca Group
The program of the day is as follows:
|09:30 – 10:00||Registration|
|10:00 – 11:30||Introduction and Case part 1|
|11:30 – 12:30||Lunch at Tilbury’s|
|12:30 – 14:00||Case part 2|
|14:30 – 15:00||Welcome at Prise D’Eau Golf|
|15:00 – 15:45||Pitch|
|15:45 – 17:45||Golf clinic|
|17:45 – 18:15||Informal drink|
|18:15 – 20:00||Barbecue|
* The participation fee for this day is 3 euros
* For Dutch students only
* The dress code for this day is Business Casual
For more info and subscription, click on the button below!