This year’s EBT will be held in an online environment, on the platform Hopin. Have you registered for activities of the EBT? Check your mailbox, because you received an email with instructions to activate your Hopin ticket. If you did not activate your ticket yet, please do so as soon as possible.
You can find detailed instructions about how to use Hopin here:
Since the activities will take place online, it is important to pay attention to how you dress and behave behind the camera. Here are some tips:
- Dress business casual or business formal. See the Dress Code page for more information about which dress codes are applicable to the different activities.
- Place your camera on or slightly above eye level.
- Pay attention to your background and make sure it is neutral.
- Make sure you have adequate lightning.
- Test your microphone and sound before entering an activity.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.