This year’s EBT will be held in an online environment. More information and instructions about how to access activities and use the online platform will follow soon.
Since the activities will take place online, it is important to pay attention to how you dress and behave behind the camera. Here are some tips:
- Dress business casual or business formal. See the Dress Code page for more information about which dress codes are applicable to the different activities.
- Place your camera on or slightly above eye level.
- Pay attention to your background and make sure it is neutral.
- Make sure you have adequate lightning.
- Test your microphone and sound before entering an activity.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.