Do you want to be part of the board of the EBT 2022?
Interested in becoming part of the board of the EBT 2022? You can always send an e-mail to email@example.com if you are looking for more information! There are 5 different functions and you can only join the EBT board if you are a Dutch-speaking student.
How to apply?
The board applications are open now! Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention for which function(s) you want to apply.
Key Tasks EBT Board
- Creating participation packages for companies;
- Compiling the EBT program;
- Acquiring companies over the summer period;
- Brainstorming about the promotion period;
- Keeping in touch with the other Asset board members.
- EBT’s contact person for external organizations;
- Responsible for the whole EBT organization;
- Chairing the meetings;
- Keeping track of the current state of affairs, the planning and the management of the EBT board;
- Together with the Treasurer responsible for finance, as well as being present at all audit of account meetings;
- Contact person for Asset en all other departments;
- Helping other board members if necessary.
Vice-Chairman & Secretary
- Coordinator during all days of the EBT;
- Responsible for the scripts;
- Substituting the Chairman in times of absence;
- Managing and recruiting our volunteers;
- Design en content of the promotion magazine;
- Secretarial businesses.
Treasurer & Operations Officer
- Responsible for all financial matters;
- Responsible for all locations and catering: meetings with Bonheur Horeca Groep and CirFood (catering);
- Responsible for the Company Days planning: the time schedules and the lecture rooms, in cooperation with TiSEM Planning;
- Preparing and sending the contracts, in cooperation with the External Affairs Officer;
- Chairman of the audit of account meetings (four times a year).
External Affairs Officer
- Responsible for acquiring the participating companies;
- Keeping in contact with the companies;
- Preparing and sending the contracts, in cooperation with the Treasurer & Operations Officer;
- Present at the Acquisition Meetings (weekly meeting of all External Affairs Officers of all Asset departments).
Public Relations Officer
- Coordinating and organizing the promotion period;
- Designen content of the promotion materials;
- Responsible for all outside communication, among others: social media, mailings, advertisements;
- Contact person of the University on behalf of the promotion period;
- Responsible for maintaining the website and keeping it up-to-date.